Thursday 23 August 2012

Choo choo....

Ello for you pals....we was opin to ave the speshul premier for the film of #flatmarley accompanyin the #LEJOG team wiv @robbiesvoice ere today but for sum reason i dussnt be able to persuade Blogger to let me embed the viddyoh so if you want to see it the press this link HERE and you duss be taken to Yootoob to wotch it...it is well werf da wotchin and i haz popcorns for you all....

......and when you is back you can be catchin up wiv the last of my summer travels....furst we duss be joinin our pal Rohan and his dad on their tour of da British Isles...

....meetin up wiv Thomuss at Nene Valley Railway....

.....hmmmm, dis more like it....more room for terriers..

....i fink this one broken my pal....flat leaves on da line mebbe?

....but i did find myself in several minds when off on ollibobs wiv Tim (@extratrainer)....

...shall i go to Moscow? Iz to ot ere!...

AirMarley iz bordering at Gate Fur. Pleeze av your bordering passes ready fur inspekshun

I fink this Iz my flyte.

FlatMarley iz ready for takeoff! Oi throw that stick - I'll bring it back - honest!

Or shall I go chillin in Ibeefur?

.....and i whisper to you that Tim is such a pawsome player of our game that he fortfully provided his own capshuns for his fotos of which I do eartily approve...


Woof.....Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment