Sunday 1 July 2012

Weekend fo soshul engagements...

Ello for you...it do be a season of summer events and soshul engagements for #flatmarley....and of corse we duss be takin up our usual seats for the Henley Regatta wiv the Lords & Ladies...and also our pal @barneyBT.....

..stroke...stroke....stroke...good for dogs and rowers alike...

...in the Skipper's Deckchair between races...

....hmmmm...is that a Shoe Boat in the next race?
 (mebbe click to biggify the pic for a better look)

...inspectin the Royal Canine for my jubilee sail-past

*hic*...CHEERSH! I loves you I do...*hic*

.....and if one lots of exercise do not be enuff you do all know that I am currently snoopervisin @robbiesvoice and his pals in their bike ride the whole length of the UK to raise munnee for the Alzheimers Society....they is doin silly well so far and has almost reached Skotlund...

...needs Marley Sat Nav at junkshuns...
....and the whole team be needing plenty of nootrishuss food to keep em goin...

.....er.....approved my medical doctors I am sure...
.....and when all the cyclin was done and the affletes tucked up in their baskets i did pay a visit to my pal @rosieterrier to see wot she be doin....


....knock knock....

....*nappin*...

....mebbe she be in the garden, I takes a look....

...er...sumfing wrong wiv posrhun control Rosie...


.....and after dinner I did make flying visit to the Nevverlands to check on @bijntje and preps for the holiday...


...dubble Dutch pals....
....and while dad Robbie be cyclin up and down the country my pals Bunners and Harvs did pop in to see dear pal and first member of the border terrier posse Diamond Bertie...


Christine, Peter and #flatmarley avin tea...

....Bunners, Arvs an Bertie do Take That!!...

..Bertie scooped up by @tim1962..
....a most bizee weekend for all I fink. Is nice to see our BT pals getting chance to meet up.....


....keep up the good weeks my chums. If you has a few pennies to spare then pleez consider donation to Dogs Trust and we do keep sending our pennies to Terrier Rescue for you too...




Woof....Marley

2 comments:

  1. That is a very interesting weekend my flat friend. Posh and social and lovely it looks like to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun Marley!

    ReplyDelete