Wednesday 9 May 2012

Update no.3

Ello for you my pals from all da staff at #flatmarley HQ. We is in awe of all da munnee you have been pledgin to Dogs Trust. The nice peeple at the Trust did also take time to send us a nice letter fankin you for your suppawt and ere is Claptun readin it....PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR CLAPTUN MOVIE COS BLOGGER DUSSNT LET ME EMBED IT....GRRRRR TO BLOGGER
....



...he is very good at the admin. And of corse we ave also sent munnee to Terrier Rescue as part of our pledge to match your donayshuns.


And so to bizness....we is kickin off wiv more antics from Murfee (@no1border) and his oliday in the Scotlands.....

...luckily, we is bofe round this ominous soundin walk in one piece...

 ......and so he dussnt lose me on the way anywhere else, he ave made sure i iz all tagged up....



.....ID present and correct...
....and luckily we also ave elpful signs to follow to our destinayshun....LOCH NESS!!
I haz unfortunate history wiv dinosores but if Murfee say it be OK then it be ok....

Er....Murfee....I fink Nessie ave decided to take revenge on the dino-eatin dog....*gulp*
Phew! Nessie ave dropped me....you can see me fallin fru da air

...I haz escaped and I is retirin to my castle to plan strategy....

....and Murfee and his family ave even found a good game to be playin wiv me (altho I dussnt be sure my dignitee is too appy bout it...he he)...click HERE for Murfee Movie...(stoopid Bogger)


.....that be Murfee barkin, not me....and eventually Grandad did win the competishun...

....tail correctly attached...

....and of corse it do not just be Murfee who do be playin. We ave our pal @maxtheBT who is makin pals wiv #flatmarley...and ave allowed his folks to take me off for a sunny break in Spain...

....reapply if terrier begin to sizzle....
 ...and my border terrier pals @chillibrambles ave been startin up there #flatmarley pawty...

....birff of a terrier, not for da squeamish....

...makin pals before headin off to Angelsey...
 ....and also reconnysense misshun wiv Timmy (@chillterrier) and his cussin @bettylhaschnoo...be in progress....

...stayin out of sight below brow of hill....
...and after all dat just time to be avin some refreshments courtesy of @pepperandspot ....

...deff by chokklit....
Dat be all for now from HQ. Keep playin and donatin if you can....

*KLAXON* Oh oh, late breakin news. Our correspondent in Doobai ave seen me out and about on town wiv Smudge's peeps:

Visitin Atlantis at The Palm...hmmm, no sign of Lexie

...tea, Arabian stylee...

...last ice-creams in Doobai...all mine

To the souk by boat....
 ...Marley of Arabia...over an out

No comments:

Post a Comment