Friday 11 May 2012

It's so last year.....

Ello for you. Today, we has speshul update on behalf of our pals Bunners and Harvs. They was all ready wiv their #flatmarley pictures last year when we did pull da plug on the blog and they was left nursin unused fotos......so now we haz raided the archive and we bring you da fully story of the Whimple Family Dog Races.....Whimple do be village in Devon...

...do you see me? *waves* I am down here in Whimple...

...dats better, found my seat....
...i was asked to elp out wiv ceremonees, altho i appear to ave been a bit underdressed
....signin pawtograffs for the locals


....and there was quite a fashun parade for me to judge....

.....summer flowers.....very nice....

...I see da whole werld from this angle cos I haz short legs...

....i am so hot in the sun i do be seein spots before my eyes....


After all dat ard werk announcin and judgin, i went to take my place in the parade ring to see the competitors....


....ringside....

...probbly gonna put my munnee on a terrier....

....*studies Racin Post*.....


 ...and eventually after much fort and checkin of the form i did get to my spot by the finish line of da course.......

....right by the tape is the best place to be....
...HERE THEY COME.....
....come on Blackie....

...I went to congratulate the winners and and out the prizes...

...and then it was down to the serious bizness of the day....


....haz you been served yet?

...don't mind if I do...

ahhhhhhh....
Don't forget to get your tikkits early for this years event.....Marley Piggot


3 comments:

  1. BOL! yOO iS sUpA sTaR iN dA viLLaGe nOw! wEhAa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time Flat Marley. You had an important job too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terence Terrier11 May 2012 at 18:54

    Looks like you had great fun Marley in that village. Praps they put up a statue for you to mark the occassion.

    ReplyDelete