Tuesday 15 May 2012

Hollywood and beyond....

Ellosh for youse....you is my besht mates....i luvs you....*hic*...

...me an Murfee (@no1border) haz been on the champers....


.....and of corse the laydees do love a drop of the fizzy stuff too....

...*Barry White plays in da background*....

....@barneyBT 's mum did takes me to Madrid for a break in a smart otel....but of course there is always price to pay for livin da luxury lifestyle and my pals @chillibrambles had quite da shock for me last week....

The Horrors of The Vegetarian Fridge

....i dunno if this was penunce for breakin all the rools at the model village in Angelsey...

.....wot sign?...
 ....wotever it was, i dussnt ave time to dwell on fings cos I haz my actin debut to make wiv @extratrainer on the set of long-runnin British soap opera "Casualty" wot be set in a ospital...


....haz own dressing room wiv comfy baskit..


.....where i do be playin ansome doctor like George Clooney....only more ansome...


...scrubs a little on da large side....


....but of course I do be excellin at fings and ave already been recognised by da Academy for my werks....




....they shall call it a "Marley"...


I ope you is hazzin fun wiv our game and i ope you be postin my your pishures soon. Woof.



Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment