Wednesday 23 May 2012

Feelin a bit queezy....


Ello for you....as promised I am bringin for you the second alf of #flatmarley's Norwegian adventures....we did start the day wiv a nap but it seems that we was avin funny dreams....


...ticklin nightmares.....


....and i had to be comforted by Berkeley and Enrietta .....


.....there was two of em...and they was all wobbly....

...and Enrietta did take me to the bonsai forest for some quiet contemplayshuns....


...Ommmmmmmm....

......but the peas and quiets did not last long cos Enry and Berkeley did ask me if I wanna go to the fun fair wiv them....


.....is you sure it be safe.....


.....screams if you wants to go faster....



...wheeeeeeeeee....


.....helps!! All in all I fink the fun fair mite haz been too much for me.....so I is off to see my pal La Mutts (@lamuttsbutt)....


...Hey! Careful where you is puttin that stick!!...

...nice to meets you Flea Cup...
..
...is you tryin to distract I wiv noms?....

....fank you, that be more comfortable....

.....i did fank La Mutt for ospitalitee and skedaddle over to see my pal Sumdge who ave arrived back from Doobai at last...but not before stoppin off to see my constituents...


...go back to your baskits, AND PREPARE FOR GOVT.

...courtesy of Tim (@extratrainer)....

....examinin Smudge's agilitee course...

....chekkin out the local birds....

...shellybratin Smudge's success wiv a glass or two...

...and elpin Chantal to lammynate the #flatmarleys for distribyooshun..

....I just remind you that if you do send a nice DM of your address to @smudgebt or @chantalwatling they will arrange for a nice lammynated dog to be sent to you by post but we do ask that's you rememeber Dogs Trust and makes a nice donayshun to them to fank Smudge and his mum for all their help...

....and from there to my final stop to see my pal Rosie (@rosieterrier) who ave been under the wevver a bit recently and need a visit from Dr Marley....

...latty or cappycheeno Rosie?...

...wot you mean is mum's chair?....
 ...and a final pitstop on da way back to HQ to see big event in @Millie_dog village ....



...Limpic Torch Relay: terrier2012

......wot a bizee week for #flatmarley. Fanks for playin. Donayshuns ave reached bout £400 and we is aiming to send our second matchin donayshun to Terrier Rescue on Munday......WOOF

Marley.


  

   


2 comments:

  1. i shor yoo did injoy th spinnin weel marly an yoo wos gowin reeeeeely farst. an yoo dint fal of niver. me an barkly wos peddlin reely kwik

    ReplyDelete
  2. wEhAa *round and round and round* yOo dUs gEt aRoUnD dEr pAL! BOL! dEy iS sOmE sUpA #flatmarley piCtUrEs! wE cAn'T wAiT tO sEe mOrE sO hUrRiEe... :-)

    ReplyDelete