Thursday 11 August 2011

In da future

Ello for you...and bye for you too. We duz be bringin #flatmarley blog to offishul close tooday.

I kno sum of you is still playin the game and I do say fanks and ope you will keep playin and postin your pics on twitter wiv #flatmarley ashtag. You can also do send em by peemail to my dear little pal @alfielulu on twiter or by peemail to alfie@alfielulu.co.uk. Alfie say me he will keep em for me....


Fanks for playin our game and I do let you kno that Dogs Trust do be writin to me to say fanks for the munnee we did raise for them. I say fanks to you too for that.

See you down the road....woof


2 comments:

  1. This has been a lovely blog to follow. All your fans will miss reading about your adventures. Love to you all XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see you go,have loved your adventures.Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete