Sunday 26 June 2011

A weekend on the move

I kno some of you haz been followin my travels but fort you were not able to join in becos you did not ave printer and could not print me out. Well......salvayshun is at hand. We haz had a pawsome offer from our pal @alfielulu. He did say me that his mum would be happy to print out #flatmarleys to send to people, includin mebbe lammynated ones you can be usin outside in the rain. Hurray for that offer. You can contact Alfie and his mum, Louise, via Twitter to put in your requests.

Despite the bad wevver, I haz been gettin about this weekend. I did start it relaxin by the pool wiv Monty and @adelesiddall in Mallorca. You might haz noticed I haz been poppin in on them since we started just to check their oliday is goin ok....

Infinitee pool.....infinitee appiness

From there tho it was back to rainy Scotland to see my pal @kelsoterrier, whi did take me to the beach......


.....and from there we decided on a game of golf so we went all the way to the famuss 18th ole at St Andrews to see if we could get a game.....

Fore.....legs....
....but i was not long in Scotland and had to make a quick scamper over to Guelph in Canada to see @thegobros Ollie & Griff. I arrived just in time for dinner.....phew, you kno i haz been avin trubble findin noms on my journee

Three dogs, two bowls....?

However, it was rainin in the Canada and they was worried about gettin me wet when they went out so i was left at ome to guard baby Mungo.....so I teached im about impawtance of nappin for buildin strengff....

(*Mungo wasnt rilly left at ome)

When i was certain Mungo was well rested I decided to ead back to Mallorca where there was rumour of a yacht crisis.....

Crisis averted, please send fee to usual addressss

When that was done i started to worry about Millie agane and so I took my PhD in nappin all the way back to the UK to make sure Millie was well prepared to get her doctorate....

Doctors of Sleep

In case you fink I is a dog wiv one track mind, I went back to my ancestral home in Derbyshire to see @ernietheborder. @clairetweet and George. George is a great pal to doggies and is known to be free wiv da biskits.....owever, this time he showed me ow to make a fishin rod...

George haz caught a whopper!

....but my werk for the day was not yet over and I ad to look in on @highlandhamish to make sure that he was learnin the ropes as Head Bar Dog at my country club.....

Mixin a Barktini....

.....and i was mighty releeved to find the ospitality in safe hands whilst i was away....So, i fink you can see that I haz been combinin werk and fun in equal measure to bring you noos from around the globe.....and just when I thort my day was done I had a quick messij to stop in to see my pal Charlie (@charlieatssocks)......

Keep schtumm my friend...
....but we is sayin nuffing about wot we is plannin for nex week cos it be a great secret and will require some sneakin round securitee.....hee hee


Woof......Capn Marley Scott......

No comments:

Post a Comment