Monday 27 June 2011

Sunday - not a day of rest for this dawg

We haz excitin newts for you...


......ooops....I mean excitin news....we haz set up some munnee raisin capabillytee for #flatmarley. My pal @alfielulu be makin some pawsome Flat Marleys for peeple to elp em playin the game. If you have one then it would be very nice if you could make donayshun to the Dogs Trust on our behalf. You can do dat by clicklin the linky on the side of da blog....an also if you haz a tellybone then you can donate £1 by textin code FLMA57 to 70070...is clever no? Also, if you haz a Flat Marley from Alfie then I make £2 donayshun also.....owever, you can make a donayshun if you is just playin the game wiv your own Flat Marley if you likes...but then I dussnt do £2 cos otherwsie I have no munee left for I noms...

Anyway, back to my travels....on Sunday I had a very kind invitayshun from @thegobros to go to the pawty to sellybrate the arrival of wee Mungo into their familee...we was very well behaved...

Bruvvers in arms
......but this do only last so long and soon we is elpin ourselves to a small beer cos....well....you haz to wet the baby's head dussnt you?...


Who got da opener?...

Straight from that ectic soshull engagement, I ad to hop back to New Hapmshire to see Pip (@piprufus1) cos he was plannin a road trip for us...we had slight disagreement over who should drive ...

I dussn't got American license...

It was a long drive and we stopped for donuts and eggs/bacon bagels ...cos you know I haz had trubble feedin on this trip.....

I need some coins....

I was very appy that I got to meet Pip's Grandma Bea who is very generous with the noms ....

Fanks Bea....

We did some sightseeing, including Slater Park - which is home to the oldest carousel in the USA....


Finally, the Rhode Island state mascot (Mr. Potato Head) heard that I was in town and invited I for speshul meeting at Hasbro toy company world headquarters .....



....but I dussnt be appy just wiv seein the USA and I decided to make a lightenin visit to see my pal @diamondbertie who I did visit before my oliday in Cornwall and I did share a few stories wiv him an his master, Peter, who is always very kind to me when I am in Exeter....

Woo hahahahahah....well I never....
....but that made me a bit late for my next appointment so @clairetweet was kind enuff to provide me wiv some elpful transport...

How do you steer it?....


...and I made it to see Izzy-girl (@julorote) wiv seconds to spare......

iPaw therefore I am....



Phew.....I feel like Jules Verne....more newts of my travels tomorrow...


Not funny the first time.....
 Wahahahahah.....Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment