Saturday 25 June 2011

Is absolutely no rest at all for a internashnull jet set dog.......Friday was "Take Your Dog to Work Day" in the UK....and my pal @tim_kirby was quick to recruit #FlatMarley for elpin out in his offiss...

You is "Typist for the Day"...now...
....and when that was done I was sent out wiv Jooly (@mrsfiddlesticks) to collect in the hens eggs wot had been hatched that mornin....

I dint eat em....honest....
....but i dussn't be able to hang about for long cos I had to go and see Millie (@millie_dog) in Devon.....but I fink there has been mix up over time zones cos when i got there she was out at the park and so i take opportunitee to catch up on my naps and elp keep Millie's ouse safe from burglers...

Alarm sytem.....
..I dint leev til i was happy that the sofa was comfy for naps the house was fully secured....and that was such ard werk that i did ave to shoot off to see my pal Karen (@wildpaw) for a snak....a cream tea she had organised for me....
*nom nom*

....which did wear me out agane and so we watched some telly.....


Guilty!!
...and i finally got to spend some kwalitee time wiv VIP dogs Bonnie & Pickles.....


Wahahahha....no ticklin Bonnie!
....and cos this is a ome of VIPs there was some famuss pals to ang out wiv.....

You fink you is ansome....but you not as ansome as me...

Potter!.....stop stalkin me

Ninjas: beware
....and i end up stayin for my dinner cos we was chattin so long....

Well I is watchin my weight.....but if you insist...
....and so that was the end of my day......well I fort it was the end of my bizee day but I did pop back to check up that Tim and Jooly was safely tucked up in bed.........and to make sure the kitchen was all cleaned up after their noms....

Mebbe i should tidy up this pizza....
....*nom nom.......guzzle.....slurp.....nom nom...*.....oh hello!

Woof hoo......Marley "Two Dinners" Terrier.....*burp*.....oooh scuse me....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment