Wednesday 29 June 2011

Behind the scenes at #flatmarley HQ

Ello for you.....I duz be stoppin my werld travels to bring you nooz update for #flatmarley and also to give you behind the scenes look at ower operayshun ere at #flatmarley HQ.

My right hand dawg, Alfie, is up early at the offiss checkin that I is comin in to werk....

Where is werkforce?....
.....but we soon has the masheens up and runnin and churnin out #flatmarleys for everyone who do need one and dussnt ave printer...

....very ansome if I do say so myself...
...and Alfie be so clever that he has werked out a lammynater masheen wot we can use to make rain-proof FlatMarleys....

....tuff terrier....
....our pal Charlee (@charlieeatssocks) is takin one of these to Wimbledon centre court on Friday.....becos of the new roof there he won't be worried bout rain but the lammynayshun will elp his mum not get me bent in her bag....and while we is talkin of the tennis we do say big woofs of luck for Andy Murray tooday for his match and send some wuzzes and licks for his two border terriers cos they do be our pals...ello @maggiemay_hem...

.....In fact I is becomin a bit of a local selbrity myself and I has to emply @barneyloverboy to be my bodyguard ere at the offiss..

My bruvver bigger than your bruvver...
...To finish our day at the #flatmarley factory Alfie has been hazzin sum fun and has come up wiv a Marley logo...

....and we haz some ideas of how to put it to good use to raise some munnee for The Dogs Trust. You can see da linky at the top of the blog if you want to donate to elp support our werks. If you order a #flatmarley from Alfie (you tweet him at @alfielulu or peemail me at marleyterrier57@googlemail.com) we will add £2 donayshun ourselves as long as you is also makin donayshun.....and YES we is werkin on addin the "E" to the logo...

Amnyway, enuff of lookin behind the scenes....and back to my travels....well this weekend you know i was in Canada seein Mungo and Ollie & Griff....well I did also take time to drop in on my pals Zoe (@zoetheborder) and her bruffur Wylie...

We did start our visit at  Lake Muskoka, which do be a couple of hours norf of Toronto, an about a four-hour drive coming straight from Mungo's Birfday Partee in Guelph....and me an Wylie did sit wiv his dad an look at the Lake while we decide wot to do...
 
 
....and we taked note of all the warnin signs so that we was keepin safe....
 
moose....possibly not chokklit
....but soon we was chillin in the sun....

Hmmmmm....sumfing missin

....good company...
...and we did decide to see if we could catch ower own dinner...

grrr....nuffing

....but we had no luck and me an Wylie did ave to improvise a solooshun....

We is avin snaks...no pawparazzi pleez

....Zoe did say me she had a game we could play....

*shake shake*
....but the game was a bit ruff for little old me so we decide to do some gentle yowga to keep fit...



....hee hee....well that do be it for now. If you did send me a #flatmarley pishure an I dint put it on the blog I do pologise and ask if you could send it to me agane cos we dussnt want to miss anyone out...you can tweet me at @marleyterrier or peemail me on marleyterrier57@googlemail.com....

I do be goin for my nap now cos I am goin  to visit a big bote today wiv @henryandfriends and @kolo_martin and Henry say me we will eat some chips...

Marley de Gamma ....woof

4 comments:

  1. Zoe the Border29 June 2011 at 08:37

    Oh wow Marley, dat is quite da operayshun you haf goin there. Very professhunal! Fanks fur visiting us all da way over here in Canada. We had a great time.

    Wylie an Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL! Loving the Yoga! Downward facing dog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow tis lookin gud ... The 'e' is in the post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pepper says she wants to play #flatmarley and has planned a a little holiday. where can I get a flat marely, as we don't have posh printin capabillytys? (@mangotoo)

    ReplyDelete